I was a cute clown at work yesterday! Also that pink and white wig is the coolest thing ever. The pig tails detach!
Feeling like you’re not good enough is seriously the worst feeling to overcome :(
Anonymous said: You are absolutely amazing and beautiful and I pray to God you are happy because dear lord you deserve it.
I love you, Anon.
I’m so unbelievably stressed right now…Why can’t you see that and take that into consideration :(
I can’t state any worry I have without being “ungrateful” or “complaining.” This is why I don’t open up to you…
Between work and finding a place to live I’m surprised I haven’t had a break down yet.
I’m about to be the most broke I have been since high school. I don’t do well with broke. At all. I have had a savings to fall back on for as long as I can remember and it’s about to be depleted. I don’t see how you can’t understand that. I’m sorry I’m not jumping for joy about spending every dime I have to my name.
Yes, I love the apartment we found but no I am not excited about the amount of money it’s going to take to get into this place. Having little to no money stresses me out so bad. Having to sit at home and do absolutely nothing every weekend because I don’t have gas money to even drive anywhere but work is going to make me so depressed. I can’t do my favorite things that I wait all year for.
That’s not me saying I don’t want to do this. That’s me stating that I’m going to need help getting through this rough spot.
All I want is comfort and reassurance that things will be okay without having to ask for it. I don’t want to see numbers written on a piece of paper. Can that piece of paper make me feel better? No. It can’t.
I just don’t get it…you used to know exactly what to say to make me feel better. We used to be a team and we would work things out together…now, you hear one thing you don’t like and it’s me having an attitude…
"COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
"Date someone who meets you half way. Date someone who brings you a glass a water when they get themselves one. Date someone who makes sure you don’t spend money on ridiculous things. Date someone your ex hates and your mom loves. Date someone who’d rather spend a Friday night watching movies, than out with 50 people they barley even talk to. Date someone who sleeps on your chest and leaves a little puddle of drool. Don’t date someone who makes you leave oceans of tears."
My love and me on the Three Rivers Queen for a wedding in Pittsburgh. #Pittsburgh #threeriversqueen #imonaboat #sunset #alldolledup #nofilter #lovehim #lookinggood @zsmith_32